Hello Moto G users we have good news for you which can bring a smile on your faces. Recently we have covered an article on How to Root Moto g. Now we came up with another post of Custom Rom for Moto G Infusion B1. As we have served you with a Rooting guide you may be hungry enough to try several custom roms on your device. To fulfill your hunger here we present Custom Rom for Moto G Infusion B1. Follow the instructions carefully so that the chances of bricking your devices are low.The custom rom is in Beta stage so a few bugs may be present but you can enjoy to full extent. so we advice you to try this thing at your own risk.
Gizmostorm is not responsible for bricking of your device and damaged sd card. We are writing the tutorials for educations purpose only try at your own risk.
Features of Custom Rom for Moto G Infusion B1 :-
- All Motorola bloatware removed.
- Enabled DSP Manager and miracast wireless dislay.
- AOSP camera + gallery + browser.
- Regular System Updates Via OTA support.
- and many more.
Prerequisites to Install Custom Rom for Moto G Infusion B1 :-
- Your Moto G should be rooted if not go to Root Moto g.
- Download Custom Rom for Moto G Infusion B1.
- Flash the rom via recovery.
- Perform a factory reset before flashing the rom.
After flshing do this immediately first time go to settings / Infusion / Xposed Framework / Framework
Press Install/Update, then select the Modules tab and tick all boxes and reboot. Thats it you are good to go. Hope you enjoyed the article on Custom Rom for Moto G Infusion B1. (Screenshots are provided below, click to enlarge).