Since the developers of Facebook introduced the chat heads feature, it became very easy to get notifications for your Facebook messages while surfing any other applications. One would always think of the application that will enable chat heads for other applications also. Earlier it was not possible, but active developers are smart enough to bring an app that will allow you to Get Facebook like Chat Heads For Any App On Your Android:
Before we begin, you need:
- An Android device running version 3.0 and up.
- Floatifications app installed on your device.
How To Get Facebook like Chat Heads For Any App
- Done with installing Floatifications app? If yes, follow the instruction provided below.
- Open the app from app drawer and head over to App Notifications Tab. A pop will prompt asking you to enable Accessibility Service for this app. Press Ok and enable it.
- Now again head over to App Notifications Tab and Select the Apps for which you wish to enable the chat heads.
- In my case the selected app is WhatsApp. You can select any app of your choice (E-mail, Messages, Skype or Viber).
- Voila! Chat Heads are enabled for all your selected apps.