Ever struck in a situation where you are having your meal and suddenly WhatsApp message pops up? This is everyday scenario and certainly none of us wants to hold the phone with oily hands just to read the message. However, we have to do this, as late replies to some messages could put us into trouble, You know what I mean :). Jokes apart, we head up with an app that will let your Android to read WhatsApp notifications for you. Isn’t cool? Now no worries of holding your phone in any awkward situation just to read WhatsApp notifications. Now, I just need to stop my blabbering and let’s move onto How to have your Android to read WhatsApp notifications for you :
*Before you begin, you need :
- An Android device version 2.3.3 or up.
- Voice for notification app installed on your device. (PlayStore link)
- Text-to-speech app installed on your device. (PlayStore link)
*Have your Android to read WhatsApp notifications for you :
- Done with installing above mentioned app? If yes, follow the steps provided below.
- Open Voice for notification app and it will ask you to allow this application from accessibility settings. No worries, do it by just heading towards Settings–> Accessibility–> Turn the accessibility settings for this app to On.
- Now, head over to app once again and select the apps for which you want your device to read notifications for you. Apart from WhatsApp, your device is allowed to read notifications from Gmail, Line, Viber and SpotBros.
- It’s time to just sit back and automate your Android to read WhatsApp notifications for you. Isn’t it amazing?
If your device is with screen on, the App will show you a banner with the content of the notification for 3 secs instead of read the message. If you want your to read notificatins for you even when screen is On, you can do it from app settings.
Do let me know your reaction about How to have your Android to read WhatsApp notifications for you. Facing any problem, leave your problem in comment section provided below, we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Android Tutorials, head over to Tutorials section right away.