It’s an ongoing trend, “Whatever you are doing, just share it on Facebook whether an image or a post”. Isn’t it? Ever tried to upload images on Facebook but for some or the other reasons you don’t have a constant 3g connection or you are on holidays and certainly don’t want to pay for Roaming charges to upload your images on Facebook. If you are Facebook addict, then probably answer would be “Yes”.
Now, with photoq for Facebook, you can pick from your gallery and queue up your latest photos or take a photo and queue it directly. Whenever you are connected to a WIFI connection the app will just upload those photos automatically to Facebook. This will certainly save the probable roaming charges or data usage on your Android device.
*Some great feature of the app :
- Take a picture and queue it instantly for Facebook Upload (Snap & Q).
- Create new Facebook albums offline or add to existing ones.
- Add descriptions to your queued photos.
- Schedule when you want the photos to be uploaded.
- Allow uploading of photo’s only when WIFI is available.
- Works without internet connection (even in flight mode).
- Batch uploading: upload multiple photos to Facebook at one time with no limits.
*Before you begin uploading, you need :
- An Android device running 2.3.3 and up.
- photoq for Facebook app on your Android device (Play Store link).