Photosphere is an unique feature coming with the latest Android 4.2 devices. But are you using this amazing feature to the fullest? Probably No, as capturing 360 panoramic images is not the only thing you can do with your Android. You might have thought of applying those panoramic images as live wallpapers? Isn’t it? Earlier it was not possible but today at GizmoStorm, we are here with How to display 360 degree Panoramic photos as Live wallpaper:
*Before you begin, you need :
- An Android device version 4.0 or up.
- Photosphere HD Live Wallpaper app installed on your device. (PlayStore link)
*Display 360 degree Panoramic photos as Live wallpaper:
- Done with installing Photosphere HD Live Wallpaper app? If yes, follow the steps provided below.
- Open app from the app drawer. A welcome screen will pop-up, just press continue.
- Now, select Panoramic photo you’d like to set as a live wallpaper.
- Push the apply wallpaper button. Next, you’ll be prompted to Live wallpaper category screen. Select Photosphere HD Live Wallpaper.
- Now, you are all set to display 360 degree Panoramic photos as Live wallpaper.
- Moreover, there are additional panoramic image packs are available to purchase and download. Each image pack includes up to 30 high-resolution 4096×2048 handmade photos and requires 25-50Mb to download.
Do let us know your reaction about How to display 360 degree Panoramic photos as Live wallpaper. Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Android Tutorials, head over to Tutorials section right away.