There might be a situation where you want to share an application with your friends but he doesn’t have internet connection at that time to access Play Store. Or, some or the other day, you might be willing to secure apk’s of the installed apps on your SD card for future reference. So, for this purpose only, at GizmoStorm, we are here with “How to download apk on your Android from Google Play Store” :
*Before you begin, you need :
- An Android device running version 1.6 or up.
- OI File manager installed on your device. (Play Store link)
- SaveApk app installed on your device. (Play Store link)
*How to extract apk from Google Play Store :
- Done with installing OI File manager and SaveApk app on your Android device? If yes, continue to read the following steps.
- Firstly, install the desired app from Play Store for which you wish to extract the apk.
- Now, open the SaveApk app from app drawer.
- You’ll be seeing list of apps installed on your Android device. Select the app for which you wish to extract the apk. I selected Temple Run Oz. (See image 1 below)
- You’ll be redirected to the OI file manager. Set the storage path where you wish your apk files would reside. Path should be root of SD card.
- Now, you are all set to download apk on your Android from Google Play Store. (See image 2 below)
Do let us know your reaction about “How to download apk on your Android from Google Play Store“. Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Android Tutorials, head over to Tutorials section right away.