Since the evolution of instant messaging platforms like WhatsApp, majority of users have limited the use of Facebook for chatting purpose. But, when it comes to exploring the latest happenings and gossips, what pops up to our mind is- “Let’s check out Facebook”. Isn’t it? Probably Yes.
While reading the stories on Facebook, we often got our eyes on videos that our friends share with us and many times we find those videos eye catching. Want to have those videos on your Android’s SD card for offline viewing? Certainly you would like to have those videos. Today, at GizmoStorm, we are here with How to download Facebook videos on your Android device:
*Before you begin, you need:
- An Android device running version 2.2 and up.
- Download Videos for Facebook app installed on your device (Play Store link).
- Facebook app installed on your device (Play Store link).
*How to download Facebook videos:
- Done with installing the Download Videos for Facebook app on your Android? If yes, follow the steps provided below.
- Go to Facebook app and locate the embedded Facebook video you want to download.
- Open the embedded video.
- When you get action menu, select Facebook video to complete action.
- Save your Facebook video.
- Now enjoy the video anytime anywhere on the go.
Do let me know your reaction about How to download Facebook videos on your Android device. Facing any problem, leave your problem in comment section provided below, we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.