WhatsApp is now part and parcel of everybody’s life. Whether it’s you or me, no one can spend even few hours without using this amazing instant messaging client. Apart from live chat, mesmerising features like sharing media and other data are key features that allows WhatsApp to hold number of users with it. Although everything is quite handy in WhatsApp, but limited 1 year free subscription seems heartbreaking for many of us.
Considering Android, Windows, BlackBerry OS and Symbian users, they are liable to use free WhatsApp subscription for only 1 year and after that you have to pay $.99. Not a big sum of money, but a free alternative is always appreciated. Isn’t it? Now, without wasting any time, let’s head over to “How to extend WhatsApp license for free upto 2022” :
*Before you begin, you need :
- Access to your friend’s iPhone/iPad for 5-7 minutes.
- Your Android/BlackBerry/Windows/Symbian phone whose license is to be renewed.
*How to extend WhatsApp license for free :
- First of all, uninstall WhatsApp from your device. Don’t forget to backup your chat.
- Convince your friend to register WhatsApp with your number on his/her iPhone.
- Now, you’ll get WhatsApp verification code on your phone through SMS. Enter the received verification code on your friend’s iPhone.
- You’ll see that WhatsApp will be running on your friends iPhone with your WhatsApp ID.
- Now it’s time to delete WhatsApp from your friends iPhone.
- Install and register fresh copy of WhatsApp on your device.
- After the registration is complete, have a look at your account info. Your subscription is extended upto 2022. Enjoy the free subscription.