Many of us belong to community where gaming is more than a religion. Imagining games without PlayStation is similar to thinking of an empire without a King. Isn’t it? Sony is on verge of launching PlayStation 4, and many of us are still deprived of getting their hands on PSP games. For breaking the barrier between PSP games and users, Sony released PSP mobile on Android platform. Despite of that, some limitations were imposed that only allowed certified mobiles to run PSP games on them. Again a bad move from Sony. Forget about it, today at GizmoStorm, we are here with How to get PlayStation Mobile working on any Android device :
*Before you begin, you need :
- An Android device running Gingerbread 2.3 or above version.
- Download the certificates file from here.
- Download PlayStation Mobile app from here.
*How to get PlayStation Mobile working :
- Done with downloading certificate file and PlayStation mobile app? If yes, follow the steps provided below.
- Firstly, flash the zip file i.e certificate file on your Android and just reboot your device after that.
- Now, it’s time to install PlayStation Mobile app.
- Open the app and fill your login credentials. If you don’t have an account, create one first.
- Cheers!!! Enjoy PSP vita games on your Android without any hassle.
There might be possibility that an error will occur saying “App is not compatible with your region”. For that try to change your Country to United States from the app itself. For me, it worked like charm.
Enjoying PlayStation games on your Android? Probably you are. Isn’t it? Do let me know your reaction about How to get PlayStation Mobile working on any Android device. Facing any problem, leave your problem in comment section provided below, we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.