Does your friend has one of those Samsung devices with that super awesome Multi Window feature and shows it off? Then it’s definitely your day for the revenge. Yes, you are thinking the same thing which I am going to say; now you can get the Multi Window feature on your Android too! Or maybe even better Multi Window!
Although there is no way to use Multi Window on other phones but it was a thing of the past. An App called ‘Multi Tasking’ is available in the Play Store to give you the complate Multi Window feel! It’s actually not Multi Window but if we use it properly then it’s somehow better than Samsung’s proprietary feature. This is a multitasking app by breed and turned out to be better than the Multi Window.
Where’s the catch? Actually, “Multi Tasking” app basically involves the pop up windows of the application which you are using, just like Facebook chat heads and allows you to open many apps at once in form of small windows just like we do on our PC. So, just sit back and relax, as we are here with “How to get Multi Window on any Android”.
Before we begin, you need:
- Android device running version 2.3 and up.
- Multi Tasking app installed on your device.
[button url="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oryon.multitasking" target="_blank" style="light-blue" size="large"]Download Multi Tasking from Google Play [/button]
How to Get Samsung’s Multi Window Like Experience
- Done with Installing Multi Tasking? If yes, follow the steps provided below.
- Open the app and start it. Once the app has been started, pull the app menu from left by swiping your finger.
- Select the two apps which you want to use.
- Once you have chosen the apps and they are in the form of windows, you need to resize one of the window such that it covers half of the screen and do the same with the other window.
- Wakao! You are all set to enjoy multi window on any android.
Swipe your finger, pull as many apps you want and show off the Multi Window with class. If this stuff made you fall in love with us then don’t forget to leave a thanks in the comment section below! Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Android Tutorials, head over to How-tos section right away.