Playlists are among the most precious user data. It’s easy to change the music streaming service from Google Play Music to another, but how do you get your favorite songs from one service to the other? You may rebuild new playlists manually when you switch to Spotify but no one’s got time for that, so some of the brilliant tools came out for helping you to import Google Music playlists to Spotify.
1. Using Stamp
Stamp allows you to transfer one playlist at a time from Google Play Music to Spotify. It is a free subscription app. For this app, you don’t have to pay anything for moving or transferring your playlists from Google Play Music to Spotify.
- Download the app from Stamp’s website and install it to your device or open it on your PC.
- Once you are done, open “Google Play Music” and log in to your account.
- At the same time, Open Spotify in the next screen and log in to your account.
- Finally, you should be able to choose the playlist/playlists you would like to import from Google Music to Spotify. Then, you have to tick that/them and click “Next.” Wait for a while for the app to perform the required tasks to be done.
2. Using Soundiiz
Soundiiz transfers all your playlists between all streaming platforms. It can import as well as export all your playlists. one of the important features of Soundiiz is that it merges two playlists and convert it into a new one. Though it is a paid app, however, it won’t cost you much since Soundiiz offers subscription plans starting at $3 per month.
- Firstly, you need to navigate to Soundiiz’s website.
- Click “Start Now” and sign up for a new account.
Once your account is created, you have to confirm your email address.
- After you complete that step, click “Platform to platform” in the top-right corner. From the music streaming service, choose Google Music,” log in to your account, and click “Google Music” again.
- From the list, you have to choose the playlist/playlists you would like to import to Spotify. After that, you have to tick that/them and click “Confirm and continue.” Now, you have to select “Spotify” as the destination. In the pop-up, add your login details and click Spotify again. Wait for a little while, and your playlist should be imported from Google Music to Spotify.
That’s it! This is how you are going to Import a Google Music Playlist to Spotify. Have you had any doubt, comment down below and I’ll get back to you asap.