Considering the bookmarks, they plays an important role in remembering the valuable web links on our browser. For a blogger like me, bookmarks are part and parcel of my life. Many times, some malicious plugins are installed by us unintentionally and these plugins just hamper our browser’s efficiency. The very first thing that comes to our mind is to re-install the browser and suddenly the second thought is “what about my bookmarks”? Or for a change we just want to use Mozilla Firefox and notices that no favorite bookmarks of yours are there. Today at GizmoStorm, we are here with “How to import Bookmarks from Google Chrome to Mozilla Firefox” :
*How to backup Google Chrome Bookmarks:
- Open Google Chrome And Head Over To Bookmarks from right top options menu.
- Next, select Bookmark manager option.
- After clicking Bookmark manager, a new tab will open. In that new tab click on organize > Export Bookmarks To HTML File.
- Now, save that HTML file to your desired location.
- You have successfully completed the first step of backing up the Bookmarks. Lets head over to How to import Bookmarks from Google Chrome to Mozilla Firefox.
*How to Import Bookmarks to Mozilla Firefox:
- Open Mozilla Firefox and select Bookmarks in the toolbar.
- Now, head over to Unsorted Bookmarks in the Bookmark tab.
- A new Window named as “Library” will open.
- Head over to Import and backup and select import Bookmarks from HTML.
- Now select the file you saved earlier while backing up Chrome Bookmarks.
- Congratulations, you have successfully moved your bookmarks from Google Chrome to Mozilla Firefox.
Do let me know your reaction about How to import Bookmarks from Google Chrome to Mozilla Firefox. Facing any problem, leave your problem in comment section provided below, we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.