But the question is, if Instagram is really safe for your child? Are you really afraid of what’s going behind the Private Instagram profile of your teen? Your question has thousands of hidden answers and you have complete rights to know the truth. For the same, today at GizmoStorm, we are here with How To Monitor Your Child’s Instagram Account :
Pre-requisite Before You Monitor Your Child’s Instagram Account :
- Your child’s Instagram account should be active on either Android or iPhone. Windows phones are not supported currently.
- A good spy app that can monitor your child’s Instagram activity without letting them know. I truly recommend you to go for mSpy for smartphones, this spy app is rigorously tested by us.
How To Monitor Your Child’s Instagram Account :
Step 1 : I assume you have already subscribed to mSpy for Smartphone in order to check your child’s Instagram account. Once done, follow the welcome mail you must have received to complete the installation process on your child’s cell phone, the welcome mail looks similar to screenshot provided below. In case you don’t have access to his iPhone, follow our guide on How To Spy On iPhone Without Installing Software (remote installation works for iPhones only).
Be sure, you might be breaching the privacy laws in your country if you spy without the consent of the target. Purpose of entire article is to teach you ways in which you can save your relations from getting polluted.
Step 2 : As soon as installation is complete, head over to your personalised mSpy cPanel to check child’s Instagram and search for Instagram from various monitoring options.
Step 3 : Now you are all set to Spy On Instagram Account, photos and videos shared over Instagram even if it’s private account. Just sit back, relax and prevent your child from sharing what she’s not supposed to share.
Some Facts While You Monitor Your Child’s Instagram Account :
- You can track the photos liked by your child.
- You can view his/her comments on someone else’s photos.
- You can easily monitor geo-location of the taken photo.
- See the users who were tagged on the photo.
In case of any issues or queries, feel free to ask in comment section provided below. Keep subscribed for latest How-tos at Gizmostorm. For more iPhone and Android Tutorials, head over to iOs How-tos or Android How-tos section right away.