Have you ever noticed that, whenever you open YouTube videos from Facebook app, you have to wait for a web browser to load, and then it re-direct you to the YouTube app. Isn’t it? Sometimes it’s quite frustrating for many of us. Just forget all this, now you don’t have to wait for redirection as Active developers are quite clever and did what Facebook failed to do. Today, at GizmoStorm, we are here with How to Open Youtube App directly from Facebook posts without loading browser:
*Before you begin, you need:
- An Android device version 2.1 and up.
- FacebookLinks app installed on your device. (PlayStore link)
*How to make this app run:
- Done with installing FacebookLinks app? If yes, follow the steps provided below.
- In Facebook app, open any YouTube video.
- A “Complete this action using” dialog will pop-up, select Facebook Links, and tap on “Always“.
- A second Dialog box will pop up, Choose Youtube and select Tap Always.
- Now you are all set to Open Youtube App directly from Facebook posts without loading browser. Cheers!!
Do let me know your reaction about How to Open Youtube App directly from Facebook posts without loading browser. Facing any problem, leave your problem in comment section provided below, we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Android Tutorials, head over to Tutorials section right away.