We use WhatsApp Messenger in our daily lives, that too in all fields and businesses. With a user base in millions, and growing with every day, the instant messaging client has partially removed the need of emails in business sector. That’s right. Now that you can broadcast a message, no need of those office memos or notices to be sent to all employees. Simply broadcast the message through WhatsApp, and get instant responses. That’s not all to it. Now that it has become an integral part of everyday life, it’s important the aspect of data recovery is added to it. For instance, what if you deleted an important WhatsApp conversation without taking its backup. In such cases you would feel that email communication is still the best, however, now we have a working trick for you to recover your deleted WhatsApp messages and other important data on your iPhone easily. Here’s how.
Needs And Requirements:
- iPhone running on iOs 7 or above.
- WhatsApp Messenger installed on it.
- iMyFone D-Back Data Recovery Program. [Windows | Mac]
- Little patience.
Now that you have the above things ready, here’s how to recover deleted WhatsApp Messages on iPhone easily.
How To Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages On iPhone Easily
Here, we are going to provide you with three basic ways of recovering your data. One in case you have no backup. Second is the recovery from iTunes backup, and third is the recovery from iCloud backup. So here we go.
See also: How to spy WhatsApp messages of iPhone
Recovery without backup
- The first step is to download iPhone Data Recovery on your Windows or Mac powered computer. You can download it from the link provided in the needs and requirements section above. Once downloaded, double tap the to install the program.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using the data cable and click on Recover From iOS Device on side navigation pane.
- Once detected, click on Start button to authorise D-Back to check your iPhone for recovery.
- Now, uncheck all data recovery options and check WhatsApp from the available options. Tap on Next -> Scan and wait until iMyFone D-Back recover deleted WhatsApp messages.
- Select the conversation available to be restored and click on the Recover button to browse for a location where you want to save the recovered WhatsApp chat.
Recovery From iTunes Backup
- Follow Step 1 from the previous instruction set and then select Recover From iTunes Backup.
- Uncheck all the available recovery options and check WhatsApp.
- You will receive a list of all backups available on iTunes on your particular computer. Select any of those backups to scan for recovery sectors.
- Rest of the steps are same as followed in previous instruction to recover data without backup.
Recovery From iCloud Backup
- Follow Step 1 from initial instruction set and select Recover Data From iCloud Backup File.
- Now, you will be presented with a screen where you will have to enter your iCloud username and password. Simply enter that and click on Sign In button to start the process.
- Choose from a list of all available iCloud backups for the account you signed into. Click on Next to continue.
- The rest of steps are same as followed in case of recovery without backup.
See also: How To Fix iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo
That’s it. Now you have successfully recovered your WhatsApp conversations easily and saved it on your computer.
Facing any problem? Do let us know through the comment section provided below. Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more iOs Tutorials, head over to iOs How-tos section right away.