If you are a power Android user, then probably your device will be having substantial number of apk files. Sometimes, in such a large number that it becomes impossible to find the apk you are searching for. The search becomes even more difficult when these apk files are not named properly. This is really annoying, Isn’t it? Now, just relax and have a cup of coffee as today, at GizmoStorm, we are here with How to rename apk files on your Android device :
*Before you begin, you need :
- An Android device running 3.0 and up.
- ApkRenamer app on your device (Play Store link).
*How to rename apk files :
- Done with installing the ApkRenamer app? If yes, open the app from app drawer.
- By default, ApkRenamer will show all the apk’s present in your /mnt/sdcard folder. If your desired apk is somewhere else, you can easily change the directory from app settings.
- Now, the shown apk’s can be renamed just by pressing the Rename files button. (See image 1 below)
- If you have an apk file with a name you do not know, this application allows you to rename it with its original name using various options of renaming. (See image 2 below)
- You can now easily filter your apk search with this amazing app.