Hello readers today we are coming with a new rooting guide to Root Micromax Canvas Tablet P650. Micromax is a Indian brand which is emerging into a bigger brand giving a tough competition to its fellow brands like Samsung etc. Recently Micromax has release tablet named Micromax Canvas Tab p650. The tab looks eye catchy with some powerful hardware which makes it a beast at that price point. The specifications of the tab are it is powered by a 1.2 ghz Mediatek Quad core processor coupled with a 1 Gb ram the combination of the Ram and Chipset makes the device working fast without any lag and Multi tasking is buttery Smooth on the device. The other features are a 5 MP back shooter and a 2 MP front facing camera for video calling. A sim slot to have 3G on the go. The device comes shipped with a 16 Gb of internal storage. The main drawbacks of the device are there is no external sd card slot and only G-sensor. The device is priced at 16,500/- but you can get one from a local dealer as low as 13,000/-. Lets see the process to Root Micromax Canvas Tablet P650.
You are rooting your device because you want to do it. Neither me nor the manufacturer is responsible if you hard brick your device in any case. You are tempering your device without manufacturer permission, so you’ll end up with voiding the warranty after rooting.
Prerequisites to Root Micromax Canvas Tablet P650:-
- The battery level of Micromax canvas Tablet should be 80% or more.
- Install Drivers on your system if not go here and install them.
- Make sure to enable Usb Debugging on your device..
- Download the Rooting Kit to Root Micromax Canvas Tablet P650.
- Kindly back up your device using the step-by-step tutorial so that your data will be safe during the process.
How To Root Micromax Canvas Tablet P650:-
- Connect your device to the system.
- Extract the Rooting kit you downloaded from above link.
- Open the folder you have just extracted in the above step.
- There will be a file named Run.Bat double click on it.
- Now a window similar command prompt will appear.
- Following the onscreen instructions will root your device.
- After completing the process reboot the device.
- Now check for superuser app in your app list it will be there.
You have successfully rooted by following the guide on Root Micromax Canvas Tablet P650.Do let us know your reaction about How to Root Micromax Canvas Tablet p650. Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Rooting guides, head over to Rooting guide section right away.