After Motorola was acquired by Google this is the second device released by Motorola. Moto G is aimed to those who cant afford premium handsets or network locked devices. The device is offering some premium features when compared to premium devices like its big brother Moto x. so today we came up with an article on How to root Moto G. First lets have a look at it specs The device is worth every penny. The device had the fastest hardware with the combination of Android 4.3 and company has promised to bring the Android 4.4 update in the early 2014. The device sports a 4.5 inch 720 p display which is good enough for a smartphone priced at this range. The display comes with some premium features like corning gorilla glass 3 protection. The device supports 3G connectivity. There is a 5 Mp back shooter which can take quite good pictures. The brain of the device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 1.2 Ghz processor coupled with a 1 Gb ram. The apps launch with a lightning fast speed. So say bye to your lagging device. The device is run by a non removable 2070 mAh battery which gives a backup of a day easily. Lets start the process to Root Moto G.
You are rooting your device because you want to do it. Neither me nor the manufacturer is responsible if you hard brick your device in any case. You are tempering your device without manufacturer permission, so you’ll end up with voiding the warranty after rooting.
Prerequisites to Root Moto G:-
- Charge the device upto 80%.
- You should have unlocked the bootloader of the device. If you didnt have unlocked the bootloader till now then go here.
- Download SuperBoot r2 tool from here which helps you to root Moto G.
- Install drivers on your computer.
- Make sure Usb debugging is enabled on your device.
You are set to go. Next follow the below process carefully to Root Moto G.
Process to Root Moto G:-
- Unzip the tool you downoladed from above.
- Switch off your devce.
- Put Moto G into boot loader mode with the combination of vol down + power button.
- Connect the device to your computer.
- Run superboot-windows.bat as Administrator thats it take a glass of milk and enjoy.
See also: Custom Rom for Moto G- Infusion B1
You have successfully rooted by following the guide on Root Moto G.Do let us know your reaction about How to Root Moto G.Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Rooting guides, head over to Rooting guide section right away.