At GizmoStorm, we headed up with number of WhatsApp Tips and tricks for our loyal readers. The main aim for these Tips and Tricks is to allow our readers to play and have fun with this amazing messaging client in very efficient ways. WhatsApp is now part and parcel of everybody’s life. Considering this mesmerizing chatting client, WhatsApp grown bigger than Twitter with over 200 million monthly active users. Moreover, it carries over 20 billion messages per day, that approximately doubles the messages carried by Facebook.
Although everything is quite handy in WhatsApp, but if you are a dual SIM Android user, you might be willing to enjoy two different WhatsApp account for your two different numbers on your Android. Isn’t it? Earlier it seemed to be a very difficult task, but later or sooner, we are here with “How to run multiple WhatsApp account on your Android” :
You might also like: Run two WhatsApp on one phone without root
*Before you begin, you need :
- A rooted Android device.
- SwitchMe multiple accounts app for your rooted Android (Play Store link).
SwitchMe allows you to log in and out of multiple user spaces just as you would on a desktop computer, with each account having its own system settings, apps and data.
- WhatsApp for your device (Play Store link).
- Make sure you have plenty of space on your device SD card and Phone memory.
See also: How to spy on someone else WhatsApp account.
Note: Do this at your own risk. You are doing this because you want to do this. Neither me nor the developer is responsible if anything happens to your device as running rooted Android apps is always subjected to risk factors. Although this trick worked on my Xperia successfully. Don’t forget to take Nandroid backup in case anything goes wrong.
*How to run multiple WhatsApp account on your Android :
- Done with Installing SwitchMe app? If yes, follow the steps provided below.
- Open the SwitchMe app and create two different user profiles for running two different WhatsApp account. These user profiles will have their own own system settings, apps and data.
- The First user profile you created will work as an Administrator and this account will contain all the apps and data that you are having now. You will be having WhatsApp on this profile if you are using it on your device earlier.
- The second user profile is the new one, and will contain your Another WhatsApp account.
Switch to this account—> Set up your phone for this account—> Open Play Store—> Install WhatsApp.
- Now, register WhatsApp for your second SIM in this profile. Done? Congratulations! You successfully activated multiple WhatsApp account on your Android.
Though you cannot run both profiles simultaneously, so it’s obvious running two WhatsApp account simultaneously is not possible with this trick. But more or less, you can run multiple WhatsApp account on your Android now. Facing any problem? Do let us know through the comment section provided below. Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Android Tutorials, head over to Tutorials section right away.