As you are here, I guess you are looking for the same solution and that too without paying a dime. Isn’t it? All I need is, just be with me for next 5 minutes or so and you’ll end up learning how to easily Send Message To All Facebook Friends At Once.
Pre-requisite Before You Send Message To All Facebook Friends At Once:
- A desktop running on Windows, Mac or Linux.
- Google Chrome installed on your respective desktop OS. As far as Linux users are concerned, I know you love Firefox. But for the sake of this tutorial, Google chrome is a must requirement.
How To Send Facebook Message To All Friends At Once:
Step 1: First and the foremost step is, we have to add Facebook Social Toolkit (extension link) extension to Chrome. Facebook Social Toolkit is a free extension for limited functionality version. Unfortunately, Facebook message to all friends feature is included in premium version and it’ll cost around $10.
Don’t worry, I’ll let you know how to install it for free in case you want to test it before purchasing. But I highly recommend purchasing Facebook social toolkit as soon as you are satisfied with the premium features.
- Download the Facebook_social_toolkit.zip from the given link.
- Extract the downloaded zip file and keep the extracted folder in a specific drive.
- Now head over to Google Chrome and open the extension window. Alternatively, you can paste chrome://extensions/ in your browser’s address bar.
- Drag the Facebook Social Toolkit folder extracted in step 2 and drop it over extension Window.
- Bingo! You have the premium version of Facebook Social Toolkit now.
- Now click on the FST icon at extension bar and tap on Message All Facebook Friends.
- Next, it’ll ask for Email ID and License key. Enter any fictitious Mail ID and License key and tap on enter.
That’s it! You have successfully activated the premium version of Facebook Social Toolkit.
I still recommend you to purchase the license once you are satisfied with the way it Sends Message To All Facebook Friends At Once. Developers work day and night to make our task easy, we should appreciate their work.
Step 2: Now login to your Facebook account and tap on FST icon at extension bar. From there tap on Message All Facebook Friends.
Step 3: Next, a new window will appear. Enter the message, leave the delay field as it is, enter the starting friend number as 1 and ending friend number where your friend list ends. This way your complete friend list will get covered.
Finally, tap on Send Message.
Please Note: Make sure you don’t overuse this extension on a particular day for the spamming purpose. This could lead to a temporary ban on your messenger account.
That’s it! This is the easiest way to Send Message To All Facebook Friends At Once. If you have an alternative or easier way to broadcast Facebook message to all friends at once, kindly drop in at comment section provided below. I’ll add it to the article as soon as possible.
In the case of any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comment section provided below. Keep subscribed for latest How-tos at Gizmostorm. For more iPhone and Android Tutorials, head over to iOs How-tos or Android How-tos section right away.