At GizmoStorm, we headed up with number of WhatsApp Tips and tricks for our loyal readers. The main aim for these Tips and Tricks is to allow our readers to play and have fun with this amazing messaging client in very efficient ways. WhatsApp is now part and parcel of everybody’s life. Considering this mesmerizing chatting client, WhatsApp grown bigger than Twitter with over 200 million monthly active users. Moreover, it carries over 20 billion messages per day, that approximately doubles the messages carried by Facebook.
Although everything is quite handy in WhatsApp, but you might have noticed that whenever you try to change your profile picture, you need to crop it. And while cropping substantial part of background or you picture is cropped off. Quite frustrating, Isn’t it? While finding solution for the same, I headed over to an amazing app that helps you to avoid photos crop by making your photos square sized, adding borders of any size and color. How many times you change profile picture on WhatsApp and become sad because it was cropped on sides? I bet it happens all the time. With this app you can avoid cropped pictures. From now onwards, Keep all details of your photos!
See also: How to spy on someone else WhatsApp account.
*Before you begin, you need:
- An Android device running version 2.2 and up.
- Square app installed on your Android.
*How to set WhatsApp profile picture without cropping:
- Done with installing the app? If yes, follow the steps provided below.
- Open #Square app and upload the image you wish to make as your profile picture.
- As soon as you’ll upload the photo, you can now avoid cropped pictures as this app will make your photos square sized by adding borders.
- You can certainly change the color of the border according to your need.
Moreover, this app is not only confined to WhatsApp, Instagram is another place where photo is cropped off from sides. You Utilize this app for sharing Instagram Photos too without letting them cropped off. Do let us know reaction about How to set WhatsApp profile picture without cropping. Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Android Tutorials, head over to Android How-tos section right away.