Cloud storage is the new trend going on; in fact its more than a trend. It’s an awesome tool to save your data on the cloud servers so you may access it from anywhere and not only this, it’s even safe and secure. There are several cloud companies which allow you to store data on the cloud, some do for free but others charge you for it. One of out of the free ones is our very own Google’s service known as Google Drive, it’s quite famous and easy to use. Today we would be telling you how you can sync your Android with Google Drive:
Before we begin, you need:
- A Google Account.
- Xplore File Manager app installed on your Android.
Sync your Android with Google Drive:
- Open the Xplore app from the app drawer of your smartphone which will let you to sync with Google Drive.
- Now tap the Web Storage icon, this will show you the option to add server.
- Once you see add server option, tap it.
- It will show some of the best and famous cloud servers, one of them would be Google Drive, press it.
- A new screen will popup which would ask to use your Google account, click allow.
- You will see the Google Drive icon in the Xplore app which means that your phone and google drive account is successfully integrated.
- Now the last step is to tap the Google Drive icon. You’ll be seeing all your Google drive files!
This was how you can sync your Android with Google Drive account. If you have any problems then leave them in the comment section below! Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Android Tutorials, head over to How-tos section right away.