The very first thing you care about in a crowded place is the security of your smartphone. Despite of your alertness, pocket pickers these days are clever enough to snatch your smartphone without grabbing your attention. Though there are plenty of apps available in Play Store that when installed allows you to track your device. Unfortunately, What if you are not having these apps installed on your device and your device is stolen? The very first thing the pick pockets are doing is removing the SIM card which makes impossible for Police to search your device. You might be thinking it as worse situation. Isn’t it? Don’t worry, sit back and take a deep breath as there is a way to remote control and track your phone even if you haven’t installed a recovery app before it is stolen and in worst case SIM is removed. Today, at GizmoStorm, we are here with How to track stolen Android even if the SIM card is removed:
*Before you begin, Keep in mind:
- Your stolen Android device should still be connected with the Google account you use for Play Store. Just pray that the thief is not smart enough to disconnect your Google account, if that is the case, then I fear that it’s lost for good.
*How to track stolen Android:
- Once again I am reminding you, just pray that the thief is not smart enough to disconnect your Google account.
- Now, head over to Android device manager service by Google that’ll help you to track your stolen Android.
- You’ll be seeing the Login screen, login with the Google account you used in your stolen Android.
- If your device is still connected with that Google account, You’ll be seeing the accurate position of your device in the Map and proximate address.
- This will easily allow you to track your device. Best of luck!
*What if you to remotely Erase your device data:
- This is obviously a prevention technique as it needs your device to be with you as in case you have lost your device, it will allow you to remotely erase your device’s data.
- For this, head over to Google settings app.
- Move onto Android device manager section.
- Check the Allow remote factory reset option.
- Now, you are good enough to factory reset your device in case it is lost.
Do let me know your reaction about How to track stolen Android even if the SIM card is removed. Facing anyproblem, leave your problem in comment section provided below, we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.