Without any doubt Samsung Galaxy S4 is the most awaited device of the year. Considering it’s mind blowing specs and mesmerizing looks, this powerhouse from Samsung would turn out to be a game changer in Android market. Samsung Galaxy S4 is not present in the market yet, but active developers are fast enough to provide you with the complete feel of this device on your Android. If I am not wrong, many Android users are dying to have Galaxy S4’s TouchWiz UX and AccuWhether clock. Isn’t it? Whatever it is, developers have something for all Android users.
Considering the present state, Samsung Galaxy S4’s TouchWiz UX and AccuWhether clock have been ported for almost every Android phone. Moreover, developer have tested these features on many Non-TouchWiz’s ROM and it’s working as expected. From Home screens to App drawer and from App drawer to Icons, your Android phone can completely mimic the powerful Samsung Galaxy S4. Let’s head over to “How to transform your Android into Samsung Galaxy S4” :
*Before you begin, here are download links :
- Samsung Galaxy S4 icons, launcher and AccuWhether widget (Follow “Share to get” button to download)
*Transforming the icons of your Android :
- Download the icon transformation pack (Follow the above download link).
- Done with download process? Now, extract the .zip file. The extracted folder is containing the ported icons of Samsung Galaxy S4.
- Download the Icon changer app from Play Store (Play Store link)
- Open Icon Changer app from app drawer and select the app for which tou wish to change the icon.
- Now, navigate to the downloaded icons through gallery.
- Chose the icon and you are done.
- Follow the steps for each icon you wish to change.
*Porting Galaxy S4 launcher and AccuWeather on your Android :
Make sure your Android is rooted for flashing the launcher. Neither I nor the developer is responsible if anything happens to your device. Do it at your own risk.
- Download the Samsung Galaxy S4 launcher (Follow the above download link)
- Don’t forget to take the Nandroid backup in case anything goes wrong.
- Boot your Android into recovery and wipe the dalvik cache.
- Again head over to main recovery menu and select “Install zip from SD card“, then select “chose zip from SD card” and finally select the zip file.
- After installation, reboot your Android.
- As soon as your Android boots up, tap the home button of your Android to launch Samsung Galaxy S4’s launcher. Simple enough. Isn’t it?
- For AccuWhether, download (Follow the above download link) the zip file and install it via custom recovery as you did it for launcher.
*Porting Galaxy S4 live wallpaper on your Android :
- Download and install the live wallpapers (Play Store link).