Fed up of your WiFi/3g/4g connectivity? Or you are just not satisfied with the internet speed you are getting from your service provider. As a human mentality, we always need more and more and the bandwidth we are getting from service providers is no exception to it. Some or the other day, you might have thought of using Wifi and mobile data simultaneously. Isn’t it? Probably Yes. As you know, generally it’s not possible because as soon as you turn on your WiFi connection, your mobile data got disabled. But, today at GizmoStorm, we are here with How to use WiFi and Mobile data simultaneously for faster download:
*Before you begin, you need:
- A rooted Android device version 2.2 or up.
- Super Download app installed on your device. (PlayStore link– Paid version, PlayStore link– Free version)
*How to use WiFi and Mobile data simultaneously:
- Just click on a link or open a remote file: if the file type is recognised by Super Download, it will start getting it.
- If this method doesn’t work, try click-and-hold on the link, select “share with” and choose SuperDownload.
- Finally, you can copy and paste a url in the “add url” dialog.
- You are now all set to speed up your download.
*Things to remember while using the app:
- Using both networks together requires root access (remember to say “authorize” to the superuser prompt).
- Since this program uses mobile data connection, by using it you may incur in additional charges from your network operator.
- To unleash its full potential, this turbo downloader needs good (and balanced) wifi and mobile reception/bandwidth. If you have good wifi internet, 2G mobile is not enough, you need 3G or 4G.
- Using both connections is not supported on all devices / rom combinations.
- Some web servers may provide insufficient functionalities on the requested files.
- Currently only http and https protocols are supported (no ftp or torrent yet)
- The Lite version has a filesize limit of 50 megabytes.
Do let us know your reaction about How to use WiFi and Mobile data simultaneously for faster download. Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Android Tutorials, head over to Tutorials section right away.