For starters, imgur is an online image hosting service that tag itself as a “home to world most popular images”. Millions of users enjoy free image hosting supported by a comment based socially active online community.
If you wish to download imgur image to your Android, it is a very easy task. Just long tap on imgur image and hit “save image”. But what if you want to download the entire album or gallery? Following the long tap procedure is certainly a tedious task. Isn’t it? For the same, today at GizmoStorm, we are here with the first imgur downloader for your Android:
Before we begin, you need:
- An Android device running version 2.2 and up.
- imgur gallery and album downloader app on your Android.
[button url="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shayConcepts.imgurgalleryalbumdownloadertwo" target="_blank" style="light-blue" size="large"] Download imgur downloader from google play [/button]
How to Download imgur Album or gallery:
- Done with installing the above app? If yes, follow the procedure provided below.
- Open imgur from Android browser and copy the link of the gallery or album you wish to download. If it’s a gallery, link will look like http://imgur.com/r/funny. If its an album, link will look like http://imgur.com/a/albumNameHere.
- Now, open the downloaded app from app drawer.
- Paste the link and press the download button.
- Your download will start in few seconds.
- Congratulations, you have initiated the process of downloading imgur galleries to your sd card.
- Downloaded Image Quality9
Ultimate imgur downloader app for your Android.