Hello readers its been a very long time we have updated the blog due to some reasons we have stopped updating. Now we are good to go once again we are updating this blog. Today we are going to write about How to Install ClockworkMod Recovery On Google Nexus 5. Google owns Android ecosystem. Google Nexus 5 is the best handset out there in the market. The device has some awesome specifications. The hardware is coupled with the latest Android Os which takes your experience to the next level. Whether you need to install a Custom Rom or Latest CyanogenMod on your device you need to have a Custom Recovery on the device. There are so many guides on the internet but still some guides are quite difficult to follow. So we are coming up with a guide on How to Install ClockworkMod Recovery On Google Nexus 5. If you wanna root your Nexus 5 you need a Custom Recovery on the device so why are you waiting for lets start our guide on How to Install ClockworkMod Recovery On Google Nexus 5.
Prerequisites to Install ClockworkMod Recovery On Google Nexus 5:-
- Download the Fastbbot.zip file to Install ClockworkMod recovery on Google Nexus 5.
- Make sure that Usb debugging is enabled on your device.
- If you dont know how then follow these steps Tap Build Number several times it will enable developer options. Then in Developer options enable Usb debugging.
- Make sure that you have charged the device upto 80%.
- That’s it you are good to go.
Lets jump into the process to Install ClockworkMod Recovery on Google Nexus 5.
Process to Install ClockworkMod Recovery On Google Nexus 5:-
1.Extract the Fastboot.Zip file on your desktop.
2. Download any of the following recoveries we at Gizmostorm prefer Clockworkmod recoevry.
- CWM Normal : Download (Credit : Clockworkmod Team)
- CWM Touch : Download (Credit : Clockworkmod Team)
- CWM Swipe : Download (Credit : PlayfulGod xda developer)
- TWRP : Download (Credit : TWRP Team / Teamw.in)
3. Rename the Downloaded recovery file into recoevryfile and copy it to Fastboot folder.
4.Real Game starts here switch off your device and Connect your device to pc with the help of A datra cable.
5.Now with the key combination of Volume Up + Power button you will see some text on the screen.
6.Go to fastboot folder and press Shift+right click.
7.Select Open Command Prompt Here.
8. Now in Command window type fastboot flash recovery recoveryfile.img and hit enter.
That’s it you have successfully installed recovery on your Google Nexus 5 by following our guide on How to Install ClockworkMod Recovery On Google Nexus 5. Do let us know your reaction about How to Install ClockworkMod Recovery On Google Nexus 5
Facing any problem? Do let us know through the comment section provided below. Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Android Tutorials, head over to Android How-Tos section right away.