Android users often root their devices and flash a custom ROM so as to increase the functionality and computational speed of their smartphone. But in many cases, after flashing a custom ROM you are no longer able to access Google Play and download your favorite apps. Subsequently, imagine a situation where you want to install an app on multiple devices in your household, but you don’t have an unlimited bandwidth internet connection at your home. Ever thought how to sought out these problems? You don’t need to as active developers are here with amazing tool named as Raccoon. For starters, Raccoon is an unofficial Google Play desktop client that will allow you to download apk files from Google Play and cache them locally on your desktop computer.
Before we begin, you need:
- A java enabled PC or a Laptop.
- Raccoon.jar file on your Desktop (Follow the download button provided below).
- Little bit patience.
Download apk with unofficial google play desktop client
- Foremost thing, if you don’t have Java, please install it by following the given link.
- After installing Java, Raccoon.jar should now be executable. Please start it like any other program.
- Enter your Google Play Store login id and password. Now press Login button.
- Search the app in the text field for which you wish to download the apk .
- Simply press the Download button to get the apk file on your PC.
- Transfer the apk to your Android by whatever means that suit you.
- Voila, you are all set to download apk with unofficial google play desktop client.
Facing any problem? Do let us know through the comment section provided below. Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Android Tutorials, head over to How-tos section right away. If you wish to thanks the developer, feel free to visit his XDA thread.