There’s no question about how often we use Facebook in our daily life. Updating status, tagging friends, uploading photo and sharing things is what Facebook has taught us over the years. In these years, we later or sooner struck into situations where we need to delete some of our Facebook conversations.
Most of us deleted those threads for a reason so that there’s no possibility of seeing conversation again in our life. But what if you deleted those messages accidentally? Seems very frustrating situation. Isn’t it? Don’t worry, just sit back and relax as we people at GizmoStorm are here with ‘How to Recover Deleted Facebook Messages’:
Before we begin, make sure:
- You are on the web version of Facebook.
- This technique of message recovery works only if you have hit the little ‘x’ button in Messages on Facebook to delete those threads. If you had clicked on ‘Delete Conversation’, then we are pretty sure you have permanently deleted your messages.
Follow the procedure to recover deleted Facebook messages:
- Select the Messages icon (Top right) on the web edition of Facebook. You’ll seeing the drop down of all your recent messages. Look at the bottom, you’ll notice the option to ‘See All’. Select it.
- Below the Search Box of Facebook, you’ll be seeing ‘More‘, Click on it.
- Unread, Archived and Spam is what you might be seeing. Hit on ‘Archived’ folder.
- See the left side of the screen. Yea yea, you might be amazed after seeing this. Isn’t it? Probably Yes, all your deleted Facebook threads are here.
- Congratulations, you successfully recovered your Deleted Facebook Messages.
Do let us know if facing any issues through comment section. Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more WhatsApp tips and tricks, head over to WhatsApp How-tos section right away.