HTC is well know brand for its quality Android devices. Htc is still ruling the Smart Phone market when it comes to the Flagship devices. Though it didnt fully concentrated on Premium Smart Phones. It also produced budget friendly mobiles which are still in production. One of them is Htc Explorer. You can see that it is a little beast still running on Android 2.3. You can Root HTC explorer and even you can upgrade to latest Android 4.3 Jelly bean. All you need to know is How to Root Htc Explorer. We are there to help you to Root Htc explorer.
You are rooting your device because you want to do it. Neither me nor the manufacturer is responsible if you hard brick your device in any case. You are tempering your device without manufacturer permission, so you’ll end up with voiding the warranty after rooting
Prerequisites to Root Htc explorer:-
- Charge the device upto 80%.
- Bootloader of the device must be unlocked if you dont know how to do it just go here.
- During the process you will loss all the data present in your device.Kindly back up your device using the step-by-step tutorial.
In order to Root HTC Explorer we need to flash the SuperUser.Zip so we need to install custom recovery on the device before rooting it.
Steps to Install CWM on HTC Explorer:-
- Download the Recovery file from here.
- Extract is somewhere on your desktop.
- Now turnoff the device.
- Turn it on using the key combination of vol down+ Power Buttons.
- Now you are in bootloader menu select fast boot.
- Now connect your device to the computer.
- Go to the extracted folder you will find a recovery.bat file.
- Run it as administrator.
- Wait until custom recovery is being installed. Voila you have just installed custom recovery on HTC Explorer.
One part is finished here goes the next part all you need to do is Root HTC Explorer.
Process to Root Htc Explorer:-
- Download SuperUser.zip file from here.
- Copy it to your phones SD card and dont copy to any folders.
- Now turn on your phone using Vol down + power button and select Recovery from the menu.
- Now select Install Update from SD Card.
- Select SuperUser.Zip and wait until it completes installing.
Boom you have just rooted your HTC Explorer. Do let us know your reaction about How to root HTC Explorer. If you doubt that your device is rooted or not go to play store and downloader root checker and check. Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Rooting guides, head over to Rooting guide section right away.