Hello Guys its been so long we had written something. We saw that a lot of Lava Fanboys are struggling to Root Lava Xolo A800. The device is packed with excellent specifications out of the box which includes a Dual Core processor , 512 Mb ram and a 4 Gb internal which can be expandable upto 32 Gb via Micro Sd card. Today we will show you How to Root Lava Xolo A800. You may ask what will happen if I root Lava Xolo A800. You can flash a Custom Recovery like CWM so that you can flash several custom Roms , Mods which can enhance your smartphone experience. You can also update your device to latest firmware with help of Custom roms. We will also post the best Custom Rom for Lava Xolo A800. So Lets start the process to Root Lava Xolo A800.
You are rooting your device because you want to do it. Neither me nor the manufacturer is responsible if you hard brick your device in any case. You are tempering your device without manufacturer permission, so you’ll end up with voiding the warranty after rooting.
Prerequisites to Root Lava Xolo A800:-
- This method only Works on Lava Xolo A800. Don’t Try on other Xolo handsets.
- Enable Usb debugging in your device.
- Make sure that you have charged the device atleast 80%.
- Download Binary4root and Android files.
You are Good to go the final Process to Root Lava Xolo A800 and unleash the power of the device.
Process To Root Lava Xolo A800:-
- Extract the Android.rar folder to c:/users/username and restart your machine.
- Unzip Binary tool on your desktop or wherever you wish.
- Now in the unzip folder Double Click on Runme.bat.
- Connect your device to the computer with the help of Usb cable.
- Press 1.
- Now follow Onscreen instruction which will root lava Xolo A800.
After the process is completed Reboot your device thats it you have rooted Lava Xolo A800 . Do let us know your reaction about How to Lava Xolo A800 . If you doubt that your device is rooted or not go to play store and downloader root checker and check.