Hello readers hope that you are enjoying our site. Today we are going to write the rooting guide for the worlds first curved smart phone. Yes you heard it right today we are going to write a rooting guide on How to Root LG G Flex. LG G Flex was the flagship device of LG which is now available internationally which was announced in November 2013. The device costs around 55,000/- INR. The device has the stunning design coupled with beautiful Hardware which makes it stand out of the crowd. As we mentioned the device is curved and The display is also curved. The device sports a 6 inch display with a 720 P resolution which gives a decent 245 ppi. The device is equipped with a 13 MP Back shooter which records 1080 p videos at 60 Fps. The device is capable of doing much more. You can get the most out of the device by Rooting the device. Rooting the device opens doors to the wonderful experience by changing Custom Roms and applying several tweaks and all stuff. Lets get into our guide on How to Root LG G Flex.
You are rooting your device because you want to do it. Neither me nor the manufacturer is responsible if you hard brick your device in any case. You are tempering your device without manufacturer permission, so you’ll end up with voiding the warranty after rooting.
Prerequisites to Root LG G Flex:-
- Make sure that your device is LG G Flex 😛 .
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Download Vroot application from here.
- At present this application works only on Windows machines.
You are good to go to the next step to Root LG G Flex and Follow each step carefully.
Process to Root LG G Flex:-
- First Install Vroot on your pc.
- Connect your device to your pc using a Usb cable.
- Run Vroot app on your pc.
- There you will see an Option Named Root. Press it.
- Wait for few minutes and Voila your device will be rooted without any troubles.
- After successfull completion of rooting your device should reboot.
- Now unplug your device and Download Superuser app from playstore.
- After Successfull installation of the App open it.
- It will prompt you to update binaries and Update them.
- Thats it You have Rooted the shiny new LG G Flex.
you have successfully Rooted your device by following our guide on How to Root LG G Flex. Do let us know your reaction about How to root LG G Flex. If you doubt that your device is rooted or not go to play store and downloader root checker and check. Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Rooting guides, head over to Rooting guide section right away