Micromax Canvas 4 A210 is the premium handset from the house of Micromax. Micromax is slowly extending their brand to the premium handsets market slowly. Though the device is overpriced with some customizations and features like Samsung Premium devices have. The device is worth the money. Today we will show you How to Root Micromax Canvas 4 A210. The device packs some serious power under the hood. The specificatons are not that Mind blowing but it will please the user with its looks. Recently we got a message from a reader stating that he was unable to Root Micromax Canvas 4 A210 and needs a rooting guide. Reader here you go we are writing a guide on How to Root Micromax Canvas 4 A210.
You are rooting your device because you want to do it. Neither me nor the manufacturer is responsible if you hard brick your device in any case. You are tempering your device without manufacturer permission, so you’ll end up with voiding the warranty after rooting.
Prerequisites to Root Micromax Canvas 4 A210:-
- Charge your device upto 80%.
- Make sure that the Usb Debugging is enabled on your device.
- Install drivers for your device on your computer if not get them from Here.
- Download Rooting kit to Root Micromax Canvas 4 A210 from here.
- During the process you will loss all the data present in your device.Kindly back up your device using the step-by-step tutorial.
Lets Root the device. Follow the below mentioned stuff carefully so that the chances for bricking your device are low.
Process to Root Micromax Canvas 4 A240:-
- Install drivers if not installed.
- Unzip the rooting package you have downloaded from above.
- Connect your device to the computer using a USB Cable.
- Now go to the extracted folder there will be a folder named run.
- Run its as administrator.
- A window similar to below pic will appear press any key and follow on screen instructions.
Boom you have just rooted your Micromax Canvas 4 A240. Do let us know your reaction about How to root Micromax canvas 4 A240. If you doubt that your device is rooted or not go to play store and downloader root checker and check. Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Rooting guides, head over to Rooting guide section right away.