Samsung Galaxy Star Duos was a budget device form Samsung. The device has gathered a pretty decent user base. The device sports a Small screen and Runs on a 1 GHZ processor with the combination of 512 MB ram. Today we are going to show you How to root Samsung Galaxy Star Duos. The device is a Budget device so you cant expect the latest android software update to your device so you need to Root Samsung Galaxy Star Duos. The process is too easy and you can do it on your own. You don’t need to be a geek to Root Samsung Galaxy Star Duos.
You are rooting your device because you want to do it. Neither me nor the manufacturer is responsible if you hard brick your device in any case. You are tempering your device without manufacturer permission, so you’ll end up with voiding the warranty after rooting.
Prerequisites to Root Samsung Galaxy Star Duos:-
- Follow this guide only on Samsung Galaxy Star Duos.
- Install USB devices on your Computer.
- Download the rooting Tool from Here.
Thats it come on lets start the process to Root Samsung Galaxy Star Duos.
Process to Root Samsung Galaxy Star Duos:-
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Star Duos to the PC.
- Extract the File you have downloaded from above.
- From the extracted file , double click and run the “Impactor.exe” file.
- From the menu that follows, select the “# drop SuperSU su to /system/xbin/su”option.
- Then, click on the The green Start Button.
- Rooting process will begin.
- The process will take a few seconds thats it.
After the process is completed Reboot your device thats it you have rooted Samsung Galaxy Star Duos. Do let us know your reaction about How to Samsung Galaxy Star Duos. If you doubt that your device is rooted or not go to play store and downloader root checker and check.