Hello readers recently we have covered a topic on How to Update Samsung Galaxy Y to Android 4.4 KitKat but some users may not rooted the device and may be struggling to Root the device. So we are writing a guide on How To Root Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360. Here is the super simple guide to Root Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360. As you know that still people are buying device this device due to its specs and cool looks. It is a little beast in your hand. You can make it run even more faster by rooting the device. So lets have a look on How to Root Samsung Galaxy Y gt-s5360.
You are rooting your device because you want to do it. Neither me nor the manufacturer is responsible if you hard brick your device in any case. You are tempering your device without manufacturer permission, so you’ll end up with voiding the warranty after rooting.
Prerequisites to root Samsung Galaxy Y gt-S5360:-
- Charge your device upto 80%.
- During the process you will loss all the data present in your device.Kindly back up your device using the step-by-step tutorial.
- Enable Usb debugging on your device.
- Download this Recovery cum rooting file from here.
Follow steps mentioned below carefully so the chances of bricking your chances are low. If you are facing any problem during any of the steps just drop a comment we will solve it asap.
Process to root Samsung Galaxy Y gt-S5360:-
- Copy the zip file you have download from above link.
- Now turn off the device.
- Power on the device using the combination of Volume up + Power + Home button.
- Now you are in Recovery Menu.
- Select update from sd card in the recovery menu.
- Now select the Update.zip file you have copied to sd card.
- Wait until the update completes.
Bull’s Eye you have successfully Rooted your device by following our guide on How to Root Samsung Galaxy Y gt-s5360. Do let us know your reaction about How to root Samsung Galaxy Y gt-s5360. If you doubt that your device is rooted or not go to play store and downloader root checker and check. Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Rooting guides, head over to Rooting guide section right away.