Hello fellas we have good news for you Most of the Sony Xperia devices are to be Boot Loader unlocked to root them. But there are only a few devices released by Sony which can be rooted without Unlocking Bootloader. Sony Xperia J is one of them. We are going to show you to Root Sony Xperia J without unlocking bootloader. Sony Xperia J is one of the best selling device of Sony and it was really a good phone to grab.
You are rooting your device because you want to do it. Neither me nor the manufacturer is responsible if you hard brick your device in any case. You are tempering your device without manufacturer permission, so you’ll end up with voiding the warranty after rooting.
The interesting part in this guide is you don’t need to unlock the bootloader of the device. Usually all the sony Smartphones are o be Boot Loader Unlocked to root the device. But the device is lucky and so as you you dont need to unlock boot loader to Root Sony Xperia J.
Prerequisites to Root Sony Xperia J:-
- Your Sony Xperia J must be running firmware version 11.0.A.3.18 or 11.0.A.3.28.
- Sony Xperia J bootloader must be locked.
- Download The rooting Tool to Root Sony Xperia J.
- Enable Usb debugging.
- Install drivers on your computer.
Follow the below process carefully to Root Sony Xperia J.
Process to Root Sony Xperia J:-
- Extarct the downloaded tool on your computer.
- Connect your device to the computer.
- In the extracted folder there is a file named Runme.bat double click on it.
- Follow on screen instruction that’s it.
Congrats you have successfully rooted Sony Xperia J by following our guide on How to Root Sony Xperia J.If you doubt that your device is rooted or not go to play store and downloader root checker and check. Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Rooting guides, head over to Rooting guide section right away.