We are continuing the streak of Rooting Guides on our site and its now turn to the most successfull budget friendly Mobile of Sony mobiles. Its none other than Sony Xperia Tipo. Today we are presenting you a guide on How to Root Sony Xperia Tipo. As the mobile is released between 2010-11 and it brought a great success to Sony. Many of the youngsters who dreamt of owning a Sony device with a premium look bought the device as the device looks elegant and premium though the size of the display is bit low. Millions of Xperia Tipo devices are sold worldwide and still its userbase is increasing and we decided to publish a guide on How to Root Sony Xperia Tipo.
You are rooting your device because you want to do it. Neither me nor the manufacturer is responsible if you hard brick your device in any case. You are tempering your device without manufacturer permission, so you’ll end up with voiding the warranty after rooting.
The interesting part in this guide is you don’t need to unlock the bootloader of the device. Usually all the sony Smartphones are o be Boot Loader Unlocked to root the device. But the device is lucky and so as you you dont need to unlock boot loader to Root Sony Xperia Tipo.
Prerequisites to Root Sony Xperia Tipo:-
- Charge your device upto 60%.
- During the process you will loss all the data present in your device.Kindly back up your device using the step-by-step tutorial.
- Download the Sony Xperia Tipo Rooting Software from Here.
You are all set to Root Sony Xperia Tipo.
Process to Root Sony Xperia Tipo:-
- Install the downloaded software.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Xperia tipo.
- Connect your device with the help of USB Cable.
- Open the installed software and Click Root button.
- Follow the instructions it between it will ask to confirm some thing confirm it on your smart phone also. Thats it.
Congrats you have successfully rooted Sony Xperia Tipo by following our guide on How to Root Sony Xperia Tipo.If you doubt that your device is rooted or not go to play store and downloader root checker and check. Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Rooting guides, head over to Rooting guide section right away.