We are providing some good rooting articles for some of the flagship devices and now its turn for the Sony flagship device Sony Xperia Z1. Today we will be going to show how to root Sony Xperia Z1. Sony Xperia Z1 is the flagship device of Sony which was unveiled at IFA. Device comes with some stunning specs and also stunning design. The device comes equipped with a 20.1 MP back shooter and the best part of the device is you can even update the facebook status in heavy rain 😛 . XDA Developers are the first one to find the rooting solution for Sony Xperia Z1 . The total process to Root Sony Xperia Z1 is as simple as eating a piece of cake and takes only 2 minutes of your precious time.
You are rooting your device because you want to do it. Neither me nor the manufacturer is responsible if you hard brick your device in any case. You are tempering your device without manufacturer permission, so you’ll end up with voiding the warranty after rooting.
The interesting part in this guide is you don’t need to unlock the bootloader of the device. Usually all the sony Smartphones are o be Boot Loader Unlocked to root the device. But the device is lucky and so as you you dont need to unlock boot loader to Root Sony Xperia Z1.
Prerequisites to Root Sony Xperia Z1:-
- Charge your device upto 60%.
- During the process you will loss all the data present in your device.Kindly back up your device using the step-by-step tutorial.
- Download the Sony Xperia Z1 Rooting Software from Here.
You are all set to Root Sony Xperia Z1.
Process to Root Sony Xperia Z1:-
- Install the downloaded software.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Xperia Z1.
- Connect your device with the help of USB Cable.
- Open the installed software and Click Root button.
- Follow the instructions it between it will ask to confirm some thing confirm it on your smart phone also. Thats it.
Congrats you have successfully rooted Sony Xperia Z1 by following our guide on How to Root Sony Xperia Z1.If you doubt that your device is rooted or not go to play store and downloader root checker and check. Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Rooting guides, head over to Rooting guide section right away.