At GizmoStorm, we headed up with number of WhatsApp Tips and tricks for our loyal readers. The main aim for these Tips and Tricks is to allow our readers to play and have fun with this amazing messaging client in very efficient ways. WhatsApp is now part and parcel of everybody’s life. Considering this mesmerizing chatting client, WhatsApp grown bigger than Twitter with over 200 million monthly active users. Moreover, 400 million photo and over 20 billion messages per day are exchanged each day, that approximately doubles the messages carried by Facebook.
Although everything is quite handy in WhatsApp, but What I don’t like is we can’t Schedule WhatsApp Messages. Think of a situation, you are feeling sleepy early tonight and need to wish Birthday to your loved one at 12 a.m sharp. Certainly, you need to stay awake. What if I say, you are all set to Schedule WhatsApp Messages now? Feeling excited? Probably Yes. Just sit back and relax, as we are here with another WhatsApp tips trick for you:
Before we begin, you need:
- A Rooted Android device running version 2.2 and up.
- WhatsAuto Messages app installed on your device.
How to Schedule WhatsApp Messages
- Done with installing WhatsAuto messages app? If yes, follow the instruction provided below.
- WhatsAuto Messages app stores all your WhatsApp contacts. Just start writing the name of your recipient and this app will automatically show the name.
- Write the message you wish to schedule.
- Fix the date.
- Set the time and press the Save button.
- You are all set to Schedule WhatsApp Messages now.
- How-to Difficulty Level3
A very clean app to Schedule WhatsApp messages.