We all have plethora of apps on our smartphones, just like our PC our phone also gets slower because of those apps as they are running in the background due to which it makes it irritating to use the phone. To make the phone a bit faster we can clear all the junk apps which you don’t use now. Now the challenge which most people face is that they can’t uninstall many apps at once and even if they can do, root access is must which most people don’t have.
Don’t Freak out! We have the perfect solution for you! Just like a Diamond cuts another Diamond you need to install a new app to uninstall other. It may sound weird but believe me, you won’t regret your decision for installing this app! So today that showstopper app is none other than ES File Explorer! No, Wait! I just told you the name of app not the way you would be using it, so just scroll down and read the tutorial to know!
Before we begin, you need:
- ES File Explorer installed on your Android (Follow the download button to get your hands on ES File Explorer).
Uninstall Multiple Apps at Once Without Root:
Once you have successfully got the things listed above in your backpack then you are ready to climb the mountain! Just follow the survival guides below! Wait, am I speaking like a Mountain Climber? Ignore it, just read the tutorial below:
- Open the app drawer on your smartphone and tap on ES File Exlporer to open it.
- After opening it, you will see a tutorial if you are using it for first time, you can skip it by tapping the screen 3 time or if you likes you may see it too.
- Now, on the top left corner of the screen there would be an icon of Globe and Phone, just tap it and a menu on left will open.
- In that menu, tap on tools and then tap on App Manager.
- After app manage has been opened you will see all the apps you are currently having on your device.
- Tap and hold an app which you want to uninstall until you start to see check boxes.
- Now select all the apps you want to uninstall by just tapping once on them.
- In the bottom toolbar of the screen, tap uninstall button.
- You will see popups for confirmation to uninstall the apps, just press ok again and again until the pop up stops to come.
- Voila! You have uninstalled all the apps!
Phew! That difficult task became an easy one! If you also said the same line, won’t mind a thanks in the comment section below! Facing any problem? Do let us know. Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Android Tutorials, head over to How-tos section right away.