Hello guys we are back with a bang with new guides to update your device to Android 4.4 Kitkat. Today we are again up with a new guide on How to Update HTC Nexus Hd2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat. Htc Nexus Hd 2 was way released back in 2009 but the hardware of the device is capable of running Latest Android 4.4 Kitkat on the device. Htc Nexus HD2 is an awesome phone with beautifull look and specs. If you are a proud owner of Htc Nexus HD2 then this guide is especially for you to Update HTC Nexus Hd2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat. To be on safe side make sure that you have followed the steps so that you device may not damaged or bricked. Lets dive into the guide on How to Update HTC Nexus Hd2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
The update we are going to write about is not official update its makes your device look alike the latest Google Android 4.4 Kitkat. By installing this Rom you will lose your warranty. Follow the steps carefully this procedure is only meant to update HTC Nexus Hd2 to Android 4.4 KitKat and may not work on any other device. Don’t try to do on other devices this will make the devices not work causing them a hard brick which is hard to recover. Proceed with caution.
Prerequisites to Update Htc Nexus Hd2 to Android 4.4 KitKat:-
- Make sure you have 80% battery remaining on your device.
- You should have rooted your device and its bootloader should be unlocked.
- Make sure that you are on a custom kernel.
- Make sure that the Htc Nexus Hd2 Usb drivers are installed correctly.
- Enable Usb debugging on your Htc Nexus Hd2.
- During the process you will loss all the data present in your device.Kindly back up your device using the step-by-step tutorial.
- Download CM 11 Rom for HTC Nexus Hd2.
Now you all set to go to update HTC Nexus Hd2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
Procedure to Update HTC Nexus Hd2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat :-
- Copy the downloaded files to the Root of Your Internal storage or sd card.
- Now power off your device.
- Now using the key combination Vol down + Power Button and select Recovery.
- Now you will able to see a menu on the screen.
- First Wipe the data of the device next cache by selecting them from the recovery menu.
- You will see an option to install zip from SD card select it.
- Now select the Cm 11 Rom you have downloaded and copied into your phone storage.
- Return to recovery menu and select Reboot now.
You Have successfully updated HTC Nexus Hd2 to Android 4.4 KitKat. Happy flashing and Enjoy Android 4.4 KitKat on your HTC Nexus Hd2. Do let us know your reaction about How to update HTC Nexus Hd2 to Android 4.4 KitKat.
Facing any problem? Do let us know through the comment section provided below. Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Android Tutorials, head over to Android How-Tos section right away.