Recently we coverd Guides on How to update LG Optimus One p500 to Android 4.4 Kitkat and How to update LG Optimus G pro to Android 4.4 Kitkat and its now turn for Lg flagship device LG G2. Though the Lg G2 will get the Android 4.4 Kitkat update you dont get pure Android Experience. So to get Pure Android Experience on LG G2 follow our guide on How to Update LG G2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat. The device has some stunning specifications and mind blowing design. It can support any New version of Android 😀 its the beauty of Flagship devices. Many users like the Pure Android Experience but ends with heavily Customised OTA updates. To solve this Follow our guide on How to Update LG G2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat and get pure android experience on Lg G2.
The update we are going to write about is not official update its makes your device look alike the latest Google Android 4.4 Kitkat. By installing this Rom you will lose your warranty. Follow the steps carefully this procedure is only meant to update LG G2 to Android 4.4 KitKat and may not work on any other device. Don’t try to do on other devices this will make the devices not work causing them a hard brick which is hard to recover. Proceed with caution.
Prerequisites to Update LG G2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat:-
- Make sure that your device is LG G2 . This Update dont work on Other LG Devices try at your own risk.
- You must have a rooted LG G2 to install this update.
- Root your device and install a custom recovery to the device
- Download Update LG G2 to android 4.4 Kitkat. Download the latest build thats available.
- Download G-Apps from here.
Wow fellas lets dive into the process to Update LG G2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
You are reading:- Update LG G2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat
Process to Update LG G2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat:-
- Copy The downloaded update to sd card.
- Reboot to recovery using the 3 Magic button combo.
- Wipe everything including cache and Dalvik cache.
- Now select Install from sd card and select the CM 11 zip you have downloaded from above link.
- After that install g-apps by following this process.
- Wait few seconds till it installs Gapps installation completely.
- Now do a factory reset in the recovery menu to enhance the performance and if the mobile stuck at logo of Lg dont panic it is quite normal.
Thats it voila you are running latest Android 4.4 on Your LG G2 by Following our guide on How to update LG G2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat. Do let us know your reaction about How to update LG G2 to Android 4.4 KitKat.
Facing any problem? Do let us know through the comment section provided below. Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Android Tutorials, head over to Android How-Tos section right away.