Today we decided to give a shot at LG devices so that you can enjoy the latest Android 4.4 Kitkat on your device. The next device in our list we are going to write a guide on Lg Optimus G pro. Today we are writing a guide on How to update LG Optimus G pro to Android 4.4 Kitkat. Lg Optimus G pro is a flagship device of Lg and it has released in 2013. Though it will take some time to get Official update to get Android 4.4 Kitkat. So we decide to frame a guide on How to update LG Optimus G pro to Android 4.4 Kitkat. So that the people who are thinking to give it a try can try this guide to update LG Optimus G pro to Android 4.4 Kitkat. This guide is tested and working on Lg optimus G pro. Confirm that you have followed the steps mentioned below correctly to avoid unneccesary damage like Bricking of device. So lets start the guide on How to update LG Optimus G pro to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
The update we are going to write about is not official update its makes your device look alike the latest Google Android 4.4 Kitkat. By installing this Rom you will lose your warranty. Follow the steps carefully this procedure is only meant to update LG Optimus G pro to Android 4.4 KitKat and may not work on any other device. Don’t try to do on other devices this will make the devices not work causing them a hard brick which is hard to recover. Proceed with caution.
Prerequisites to Update LG Optimus G pro to Android 4.4 Kitkat:-
- Make sure that your device is LG Optimus G pro and your model number is e98x . This Update dont work on Other LG Devices.
- You must have a rooted LG Optimus G pro to install this update.
- Root your device and install a custom recovery to the device
- Download Update LG Optimus G pro to android 4.4 Kitkat. Download the latest build thats available.
- Download G-Apps from here.
Wow fellas lets dive into the process to Update LG Optimus G pro to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
You are reading:- Update LG Optimus G pro to Android 4.4 Kitkat
Process to Update LG Optimus G pro to Android 4.4 Kitkat:-
- Copy The downloaded update to sd card.
- Reboot to recovery using the 3 Magic button combo.
- Wipe everything including cache and Dalvik cache.
- Now select Install from sd card and select the CM 11 zip you have downloaded.
- After that install g-apps by following this process.
- Wait few seconds till it installs Gapps.
- Now do a factory reset in the recovery menu to enhance the performance.
Thats it voila you are running latest Android 4.4 on Your LG Optimus G pro by Following our guide on How to update LG Optimus G pro to Android 4.4 Kitkat. Do let us know your reaction about How to update LG Optimus G pro to Android 4.4 KitKat.
Facing any problem? Do let us know through the comment section provided below. Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Android Tutorials, head over to Android How-Tos section right away.