Hello fellas how are you doing? Today we have a great tutorial for Motorala Defy+ users. Motorola Defy+ users you Can Update Motorola Defy+ to Android 4.4 Kitkat. The device was launched long way back in 2011 but still many people are using it till now because of the robust features used in the device. Though the device is packed by a 512 mb Ram and a single core processor the device can run Android 4.4 Kitkat without any hicups. Lets see How to Update Motorola Defy+ to Android 4.4 Kitkat. The process is simple but you will lose warranty. I know you dont care for warranty when you can experience the latest Android 4.4 Kitkat on your device and Still many flaghship devices are waiting the queue for the official update.
The update we are going to write about is not official update its makes your device look alike the latest Google Android 4.4 Kitkat. By installing this Rom you will lose your warranty. Follow the steps carefully this procedure is only meant to update Motorola Defy+ to Android 4.4 KitKat and may not work on any other device. Don’t try to do on other devices this will make the devices not work causing them a hard brick which is hard to recover. Proceed with caution.
Prerequisites to Update Motorola Defy+ to Android 4.4 Kitkat:-
- Make sure that you are using this method on Motorola Defy+.
- You must have a rooted Motorola Defy+ to install CM 11 Rom.
- Root your device and install a custom recovery to the device
- Download Update Motorola Defy+ to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
- Download G-Apps from here.
Lets go to next step process to update Motorola Defy+ to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
Process to Update Motorola Defy+ to Android 4.4 Kitkat:-
- Copy The downloaded update to sd card.
- Reboot to recovery using the 2 Button combo.
- Wipe everything including cache and Dalvik cache.
- Now select Install from sd card and select the CM 11.
- After that install g-apps the similar way.
- Wait for 10 Mins so thst Installation completes properly
Thats it voila you are running latest Android 4.4 on Your Motorola Defy+ by Following our guide on How to update Motorola Defy+ to Android 4.4 Kitkat. Do let us know your reaction about How to update Motorola Defy+ to Android 4.4 KitKat.