Oppo find 5 has released in december 2012 and its almost a year and we came up with this post on How to Update Oppo Find 5 to Android 4.4 Kitkat. The Device is soo eyecatchy that you will surely fall in love with the device. The device is beast and the inner beast comes out of the device when you Update Oppo Find 5 to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
The update we are going to write about is not official update its makes your device look alike the latest Google Android 4.4 Kitkat. By installing this Rom you will lose your warranty. Follow the steps carefully this procedure is only meant to update Oppo Find 5 to Android 4.4 KitKat and may not work on any other device. Don’t try to do on other devices this will make the devices not work causing them a hard brick which is hard to recover. Proceed with caution.
Prerequisites to Update Oppo Find 5 to Android 4.4 Kitkat:-
- Make sure that your device is Oppo Find 5 and not any other device
- You must have a rooted Oppo Find 5 to Update Oppo Find 5 to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
- Root your device and install a custom recovery on Oppo Find 5
- Download Update Oppo Find 5 to android 4.4 Kitkat.
- Download Google Apps from Here.
Lets go to next step process to update Oppo Find 5 to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
Process to Update Oppo Find 5 to Android 4.4 Kitkat:-
- Copy The downloaded update to sd card.
- Reboot to recovery
- Wipe everything including cache and Dalvik cache.
- Now select Install from sd card and select the zip you have downloaded.
- Wait until it completes installation.
- After Flash G-apps the same way you flash the Rom file.
- Let the phone reboot it make take longer time don’t panic. its Quite normal.
Thats it voila you are running latest Android 4.4 on Your Oppo Find 5 by Following our guide on How to update Oppo Find 5 to Android 4.4 Kitkat. Do let us know your reaction about How to update Oppo Find 5 to Android 4.4 KitKat.
Facing any problem? Do let us know through the comment section provided below. Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Android Tutorials, head over to Android How-Tos section right away.