Hello readers we have recently written an article on How to Update Samsung Galaxy Ace to Android 4.4 Kitkat and its time to write an article on How to Update Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat. Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 was released in 2012 and was the Brother of Samsung Galaxy Ace. The device Hardware supports Android 4.4 Kitkat. As google also mentioned that Android 4.4 Kitkat was designed with Keeping low end devices in Mind. Android 4.4 is the beauty on Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 and you will love the performance of Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 like Hell. We tested the Rom on our Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 the rom is superb and Looks are killing the device has came back to life after installing Android 4.4 Kitkat. Why are you waiting for lets jump into our guide on How to Update Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat. The guide on How to Update Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat. Follow this guide at your own risk and dont try on other Samsung Devices.
The update we are going to write about is not official update its a cm 11 open source android which is available for the Samsung S4 and other High end devices. By installing this Rom you will lose your warranty. Follow the steps carefully this procedure is only meant to update Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat and may not work on any other device. Don’t try to do on other devices this will make the devices not work causing them a hard brick which is hard to recover. Proceed with caution.
Prerequisites to Update Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat:-
- Make sure that your device model is Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 and this rom will not worlk on other samsung Devices.
- You need a rooted Samsung Galaxy Ace 2.
- Charge your device upto 80%.During the process you will loss all the data present in your device. Kindly back up your device using the step-by-step tutorial.
- Download the Rom file and G-apps packages.
Now you are good to go to proceed to next step on How to Update Samsung Galaxy Ace2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
Process to Update Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat:-
- Connect your device to the computer and copy the Rom file to your Sd card.
- Turn Off your device.
- Now turn on the device by combination of Power Button+ Volume up+ Home button at a time and relaese all the buttons seeing the Samsung Logo.
- Now you are in Recovery Menu.
- Now before installing the Rom do a factory reset and Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache.
- Now select Install Zip from SD card and select the Rom file you have copied to sd card.
- Wait for some time and let it finish installing.
- Next Follow the same way to Install G-apps.
- After the installation do a factory reset from the Recovery menu.
- Now select Reboot Phone.
Bingo You have just Updated Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat. Enjoy the Kitakt on your device. As we promised we came up with a guide on How to Update Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat. Happy flashing and Enjoy Android 4.4 Kitkat on your Samsung Galaxy Ace 2. Do let us know your reaction about How to update Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 to Android 4.4 Kitkat
Facing any problem? Do let us know through the comment section provided below. Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Android Tutorials, head over to Android How-Tos section right away.