Hello readers recently we had covered an article on How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace. If you have rooted your device you may be searching for some Custom Rom stuff to try it on your device. We are here to make your work easier. Today we are going to show you a guide on How to Update Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 to Android 4.3 JellyBean. The device was released and its been a long time and Samsung has neglected the device so there is no hope of latest Android OS onto your device. But we at Gizmolord will bring a new look to your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830. Lets see how you can Update Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 to Android 4.3 JellyBean. You are hearing right its Android 4.3 Though Android 4.4 has released we are publishing about Android 4.3 update because at present no developer had come up with a Android 4.4 Kitkat Rom. So enjoy Android 4.3 JB till then we will come up with a guide on how to Install Android 4.4 Kitkat onto your device.
The update we are going to write about is not official update its a cm 10.2 open source android which is available for the Samsung S4 and other High end devices. By installing this Rom you will lose your warranty. Follow the steps carefully this procedure is only meant to update Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 to Android 4.3 JellyBean and may not work on any other device. Don’t try to do on other devices this will make the devices not work causing them a hard brick which is hard to recover. Proceed with caution.
Prerequisites to Update Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 to Android 4.3 JellyBean:-
- Make sure that your device model is S5830.
- You need a rooted Samsung Galaxy Ace to Install this Rom If not Go here.
- Charge your device upto 80%.During the process you will loss all the data present in your device. Kindly back up your device using the step-by-step tutorial.
- Download the Necessary Rom file from Here.
Now you are good to go. Follow the following Process carefully and Don’t Skip even a step so that the chances of bricking your device are low.
Process to Update Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 to Android 4.3 JellyBean:-
- Connect your device to the computer and copy the Rom file to your Sd card.
- Turn Off your device.
- Now turn on the device by combination of Power Button+ Volume up+ Home button at a time and relaese all the buttons seeing the Samsung Logo.
- Now you are in Recovery Menu.
- Now before installing the Rom do a factory reset and Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache.
- Now select Install Zip from SD card and select the Rom file you have copied to sd card.
- Wait for some time and let it finish installing.
- After the installation do a factory reset from the Recovery menu.
- Now select Reboot Phone.
Bingo You have just Updated Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 to Android 4.3 JellyBean. Enjoy the Jellybean flavour on your device. We will come up with a guide on How to Update Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 to Android 4.4 Kitkat. Happy flashing and Enjoy Android 4.3 JellyBean on your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830. Do let us know your reaction about How to update Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 to Android 4.3 JellyBean.