We have covered an article on How to Update Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 to Android 4.3 Jelly bean. Now we are writing a article on How to Update Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 to Android 4.4 Kitkat. The little intro of the device the device was one of the best selling handsets of Samsung in India. Many of the users are still buying the device because the device is worth the price. At present though the device can support Android 4.4 Kitkat Samsung is not interested to provide an Official Update. We are there to help you. This is an Unofficial way to update your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 to Android 4.4 Kitkat. Try at your own risk and We normally test the Roms before we write posts to ensure safety of users. If you face any problems leave a comment and be patient we will help you to overcome the problem. Lets start our guide on How to Update Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 to Android 4.4 Kitkat. Follow the below steps carefully don’t even skip a single step.
The update we are going to write about is not official update its a cm 11 open source android which is available for the Samsung S4 and other High end devices. By installing this Rom you will lose your warranty. Follow the steps carefully this procedure is only meant to update Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 to Android 4.4 Kitkat and may not work on any other device. Don’t try to do on other devices this will make the devices not work causing them a hard brick which is hard to recover. Proceed with caution.
Prerequisites to Update Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 to Android 4.4 Kitkat:-
- Make sure that your device model is S5830 and this rom will not worlk on other samsung Devices.
- You need a rooted Samsung Galaxy Ace to Install this Rom If not Go here.
- Charge your device upto 80%.During the process you will loss all the data present in your device. Kindly back up your device using the step-by-step tutorial.
- Download the Rom file and G-apps packages from Here.
Now you are good to go to proceed to next step on How to Update Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
Process to Update Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 to Android 4.4 Kitkat:-
- Connect your device to the computer and copy the Rom file to your Sd card.
- Turn Off your device.
- Now turn on the device by combination of Power Button+ Volume up+ Home button at a time and relaese all the buttons seeing the Samsung Logo.
- Now you are in Recovery Menu.
- Now before installing the Rom do a factory reset and Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache.
- Now select Install Zip from SD card and select the Rom file you have copied to sd card.
- Wait for some time and let it finish installing.
- After the installation do a factory reset from the Recovery menu.
- Now select Reboot Phone.
Bingo You have just Updated Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 to Android 4.4 Kitkat. Enjoy the Kitakt on your device. As we promised we came up with a guide on How to Update Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 to Android 4.4 Kitkat. Happy flashing and Enjoy Android 4.4 Kitkat on your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830. Do let us know your reaction about How to update Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 to Android 4.4 Kitkat
Facing any problem? Do let us know through the comment section provided below. Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Android Tutorials, head over to Android How-Tos section right away.