Hello guys we recently covered many update guide like Update Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.4 Kitkat, Update Samsung Galaxy Y to Android 4.4 Kitkat. They got Huge response from the readers so we decided to write a few posts on Samsung devices which dont get an Android 4.4 Kitkat Update. Here goes our new article on How to Update Samsung Galaxy Gio to Android 4.4 Kitkat. Samsung Galaxy gio was way released 2 years back but the thing is it can run the Android 4.4 Without any troubles but the truth is Samsung discontinued the updates for this device. Lets see How to Update Samsung Galaxy Gio to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
The update we are going to write about is not official update its makes your device look alike the latest Google Android 4.4 Kitkat. By installing this Rom you will lose your warranty. Follow the steps carefully this procedure is only meant to update Samsung Galaxy Gio to Android 4.4 KitKat and may not work on any other device. Don’t try to do on other devices this will make the devices not work causing them a hard brick which is hard to recover. Proceed with caution.
Prerequisites to Update Sasmung Galaxy Gio to Android 4.4 Kitkat:-
- Make sure that your device is Samsung Galaxy Gio.
- You must have a rooted samsung galaxy Gio to install CM 11 Rom.
- Root your device and install a custom recovery to the device
- Download Update Samsung Galaxy Gio to android 4.4 Kitkat.
- Download G-Apps from here.
Lets go to next step process to update Samsung Galaxy Gio to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
Process to Update Samsung Galaxy Gio to Android 4.4 Kitkat:-
- Copy The downloaded update to sd card.
- Reboot to recovery using the 3 Magic button combo.
- Wipe everything including cache and Dalvik cache.
- Now select Install from sd card and select the CM 11 zip you have downloaded.
- After that install g-apps the similar way you have installed the rom.
- Wait until it completes installation.
- Let the phone reboot it make take longer time don’t panic. its Quite normal.
Thats it voila you are running latest Android 4.4 on Your samsung galaxy Gio by Following our guide on How to update samsung galaxy Gio to Android 4.4 Kitkat. Do let us know your reaction about How to update samsung galaxy Gio to Android 4.4 KitKat.
Facing any problem? Do let us know through the comment section provided below. Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Android Tutorials, head over to Android How-Tos section right away.