Hello fellas we stepped into 2014 lets start the year with a great post. Today we are going to write a guide on How to Update Samsung Galaxy Mega to Android 4.4 Kitkat. Samsung Galaxy Mega was a big device with a big display of 6.3 inches. Though Samsung will release the official Android 4.4 update later. But many are willing to have Android 4.4 Kitkat on their mega screens. On a 6.3 Inch screen Using Android Kitkat is an awesome experience and I bet You surely Love it. As we mentioned it’s not the official update still You can try this Thing on your device but one thing to be noted is that your warranty is now void and you can get back to stock rom to get your warranty back. So guys why are we waiting lets get into the guide on How to Update Samsung Galaxy Mega to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
The update we are going to write about is not official update its makes your device look alike the latest Google Android 4.4 Kitkat. By installing this Rom you will lose your warranty. Follow the steps carefully this procedure is only meant to update Samsung Galaxy Mega to Android 4.4 KitKat and may not work on any other device. Don’t try to do on other devices this will make the devices not work causing them a hard brick which is hard to recover. Proceed with caution.
Prerequisites to Update Sasmung Galaxy Mega to Android 4.4 Kitkat:-
- Make sure that your device is Samsung Galaxy Mega if you wanna try this on any other device try it at your own risk.
- You must have a rooted samsung galaxy Mega to install CM 11 Rom Which updates your device to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
- Root your device and install a custom recovery to the device
- Download Update Samsung Galaxy Mega to android 4.4 Kitkat. Downlaod the latest build thats available.
- Download G-Apps from here.
Wow fellas lets dive into the process to Update Samsung Galaxy Mega to Android 4.4 Kitkat.
You are reading:- Update Samsung Galaxy Mega to Android 4.4 Kitkat
Process to Update Samsung Galaxy Mega to Android 4.4 Kitkat:-
- Copy The downloaded update to sd card.
- Reboot to recovery using the 3 Magic button combo.
- Wipe everything including cache and Dalvik cache.
- Now select Install from sd card and select the CM 11 zip you have downloaded.
- After that install g-apps the similar way you have installed the rom.
- Wait until it completes installation.
- To get best experience do a factory reset in the recovery menu itself after the installation.
Here’s a special video for those who thinks this guide on How to Update Samsung Galaxy Mega to Android 4.4 Kitkat doesn’t work really.
Thats it voila you are running latest Android 4.4 on Your samsung galaxy Mega by Following our guide on How to update samsung galaxy Mega to Android 4.4 Kitkat. Do let us know your reaction about How to update samsung galaxy Mega to Android 4.4 KitKat.
Facing any problem? Do let us know through the comment section provided below. Keep subscribed for latest apps at Gizmostorm. For more Android Tutorials, head over to Android How-Tos section right away.